onsdag 18 juni 2014

The Long Awaited Introduction!

Introduction time!


Since I decided to start my blog right off with a clothing review I skipped the formal introductions. And as much as I love to surprise everyone and break all the rules, now's the time for a proper introduction:

Name's Kitcha Saventhes. I'm a guy with colorful hair who's all over the place. Mainly known for drumming in my pop rock band Crestillion, I'm the creative kind who loves to express myself. Be it through music, fashion, writing texts and vlogging, this blog will focus on just that: the whole picture of me and who I am.

I'm also gonna add lots of pictures
to grab your attention. Sneaky huh?
Since I've received lots of warm comments for my clothing reviews, I'll probably do more reviews - maybe my new bought Wii U should be next up? Either way I'm gonna write just about anything I feel like and probably learn to add more of my wacky humor in the future (geez, I sound so serious right now).

Question is, what do you guys wanna read about?

-LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TO LET ME KNOW-

Obligatory links


1 kommentar:

  1. I'm happy just to go with the flow, so for me whatever you feel like doing that day x

    SvaraRadera