onsdag 17 september 2014

Photography and No Rules

One rule applies to all of my solo projects, and that is: No rules.

I'll never limit this blog with any rules. This will be my sacred haven on the web - the kind of place where I can whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like. If I've understood my supporters and fanbase correctly, I'm appreciated for my honesty. People like that I'm open with both my everyday life, my projects and my opinions. I don't really like keeping secrets, and this blog will be an even greater reflection of my personality than Twitter, Facebook etc.

Here's a high-fiving pug I found on the web. Since this blog post
is pretty serious, I realised you'd need a break.


One thing is certain though: I'll probably share lots of photographies I'll take in the future. Photography is one of my newest hobbies - that's right, hobby. For now. I can't decide if this will be some kind of side project-ish profession, and I'm not making any promises. But I'll probably spam you with lots of pictures. Because let's face it, we all love to be spammed. So DO follow, and comment away. Enjoy this blog, or just stalk it and pretend you're more interested than you actually are. Either way is fine!
Omg it's me. Picture taken by Petri Valentin
using my new camera. Edited by me. Yay.

                                                
Until next time - let's raise some hell!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar