torsdag 8 oktober 2015

Kitcha's Spreepicky Review~ ☆

Pink is a color I should wear way more often, so here we go!


Wig, shawl and bracelet ring combo from Spreepicky.


You've heard about Spreepicky right? An online store focusing on cute fashion and cosplay - offering fabulous clothes, accessories and so much more! This is my absolutely first experience with them so let's look at goods one by one!


7 Candy Colors Thin Cardigan Shawls Coat 

For starters we have this cardigan shawl - these are available in many colors but I personally chose the pink one. The first thing to catch my attention was the material itself: it's thin, stretchy and almost feels vulnerable (don't explore thorn bushes while wearing this). I could pair this together with most of my t-shirts and it blended right in (as long as the colors matched). It's much more discreet than I expected, and won't instantly give your style that long awaited overhaul by itself, but if you're able to match this with other great clothes it will definitely enhance your whole look! The picture at the left is a perfect example - without the shawl it would just be a tanktop and jeans, making a really boring outfit. Add the shawl and I suddenly look stylish.

Cosplay Guilty Yuzuriha
Inori Gradual Pink 70 CM Wig

Now to put my attention on the opposite; something really attention-grabbing. BAM! A pink cosplay wig that you simply can't stop looking at. Every time I've watched myself in the mirror I've been pleasantly surprised - the different shades and colors blend perfectly with each other and the wig matches with the Cardigan Shawl. The only downside for me was that it looked a bit TOO feminine on me. Sure it works, but it's not the style I'm looking for. Luckily for me the wig excels in both volume and quality, allowing me to easily cut and restyle it (with the help of my trustworthy hairdresser Petri Valentin).





I swear to god anime characters have
better hair than we'll ever do...


Tadaa. This tranformation literally allowed me to fall in love with my new wig. Because let's just get real for a moment: most long j-fashion wigs I've tried have been bad. Something is always off, whether we're speaking quality, durability, how hard it is to style, the colors make it look plastic and so on. THIS WIG IS IN MY OPINION FLAWLESS. The only "downside" would be how much it restricts your look, but since you can restyle it (and I'll always recommend everyone to cut and redo their wigs right from the go), I easily give this one top score. Also, notice something not-so-pink in the picture? Something on my hand maybe? Yep, along with all these pink stuff I received something entirely different...




Vintage-style Rose Crystal Lace Bracelet Ring 

I don't own much clothes and accessories that radiates a fancy, almost "aristocratic" feeling, yet this ring and bracelet combo allows me to achieve that. Just look at the picture above, surely you'd agree how different my look is from the previous pink one? Yet the accessory suits well for both styles, and I can't really think of many looks I wouldn't be able to wear it with. Versity is the keyword here, even more so than the Cardigan Shawl. But it comes with a catch - it's not easy to put on. I always need someone to help me (and not everyone I've asked has been able to). This poses a problem if I (for instance) have to catch the train on short notice, so I'll only be wearing this on fancy occasions.

All in all these items are great - especially the wig is awesome beyond words! Sure they came with their quirks, but that's a given for anything fashionable that's supposed to stand out. The shipping took about three weeks which is okay, but there's yet one thing to mention that makes Spreepicky stand out even more:

Spreepicky themselves.


A cute Wig Comb they sent as a bonus.

You'll simply have to experience the customer support yourself to understand what I mean - the people working there are so genuine and caring that you'll get emotionally invested while buying. You just know know you're in safe hands. Any questions or problems? Just contact them, they'll help you out almost instantly. They sent me a cute wig comb as an added bonus and a personal postcard wishing me good luck. How cute isn't that? In our modern era of companies doing anything and everything for the soulless sake of making money, Spreepicky realizes the value in actually caring and taking care of your customers. This is reason enough for me to return.

Frankly speaking I couldn't get a better first experience with Spreepicky. This store is fantastic and I'm so happy to contribute with this review. Hope it helped you out, and be sure to use my code Kitcha for a 10% discount on any order over 30$.

See you all dressed up!




Click below to catch these products:

Pink Wig

► Cardigan Shawl

► Bracelet and Ring Combo 







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar